Health Technology Assessment (HTA) SIG
Members can access private content by clicking here.
The HTA SIG was formed at the beginning of 2010 and it was set up to provide statisticians working in the Pharmaceutical Industry engaged in Health Technology Assessments across Europe, and others in related fields of research, an opportunity to:
- Collaborate and discuss strategies and methodology being applied in this area of research;
- exChange information and share case studies and statistical/analytical challenges faced in HTA research;
- Keep abreast of new research and methodological developments;
- Promote and highlight opportunities for statisticians to make a positive impact in HTAs;
- Interact with key opinion leaders in HTA research;
- Organise and/or participate in workshops related to HTAs.